Face the Book TV #14
Click player window below for the live stream.
What are the Keys to a Successful Online Book Launch or Event?
Host IPNE president Eddie Vincent interviews publicist and 2020 Newburyport Book Festival organizer Skye Wentworth, along with author Greg Josephs, who recently produced a virtual launch for his novel, The Confluence.
In this episode, our experts will answer:
- Can I have a simultaneous bookstore and virtual event?
- How does an author translate the virtual experience to actual book sales?
- What technology do I need for my online book launch or event?
- How do I get people to sign up for my mailing list?
- What are the most effective ways to use social media to amplify a virtual book event?
We welcome audience questions in advance via our YouTube or Facebook channels – before or during the live stream, or after the event. Please subscribe on YouTube or “like” the page for advance notifications. Face The Book TV is produced by Pierce Press in collaboration with Independent Publishers of New England. We often highlight IPNE authors in a special segment.
Producer: Charlotte Pierce, PiercePress
Host: Eddie Vincent, Encircle Publications & President, Independent Publishers of New England
Expert: Publicist Skye Wentworth
Author Spotlight: Gregory Josephs
Author Spotlight: Jon Meyer, Brilliant Light Publishing
Produced in collaboration with Independent Publishers of New England