Join us for a series of live previews of the IPNE 12th Annual Publishers & Authors Conference
We’ve asked our speakers to preview their presentations, so that you can get a sense of the value you’ll be receiving by attending the Nov. 3-4 online conference. Bookmark this page for an updated schedule of conference session previews; player will feature the next one and our YouTube channel contains the archive.
- Sept. 27 – Berthiaume & McGowen-Hawkins: DON’T WRITE A BOOK! (Until you hear this.)
- Oct. 2 – Leon Conrad, Supercharge Your Story
- Oct. 7 – Edie Clarke, Leveraging the Power of Video
- Sept. 15 – Stephanie Feger, book marketing innovator with Empower Group.
- Sept. 19 – Emily Enger, Mimimalist Marketing
Are you planning on writing a book, in the process of writing one, or just curious about how to go from a manuscript to finished work? Whether you publish traditionally or on your own, you’ll likely be in charge of things like your own publicity and marketing, or and you’ll need to know about book design, metadata, ISBNs, and book launches.
At the 12th Annual IPNE Publishers & Writers Conference, we’re bringing in speakers who’ve “been there, done that,” speakers who’re eager to share their expertise to help you flatten your learning curve.
Sponsors & Supporters: Voice Over Vermont; Phoenix Books; Pierce Press; The Fictional Café; Encircle Publications; Scott Channell, Brilliant Light Publishing; BJ Magnani, Author; Palimpsest Editing; Intern Olivia Doe