Peeragogy In Action #8: The Peeragogy Accelerator
Please visit the YouTube link to submit questions before or during the livestream!
What would it take to accelerate the the collaborative efforts of your team and build a dynamic community in your project or enterprise? With this question in mind, our first Peeragogy Accelerator of 2021, takes a virtual tour of ACMi, the community media station in Arlington, Massachusetts.
What is Peeragogy? It’s been explained as the “art and science of collaboration,” or “the no-longer-missing guide to peer learning & peer production.” Whatever you call it, Peeragogy is everywhere!
We’ll see how the patterns of Peeragogy emerge from the collaborations among producers & staff to produce quality programming for the Public, Education, and Government (PEG) channels. We’ll find out how stakeholders in the studio solve challenges as they identify, nurture, and mentor volunteer producers and interns.
Joining in at the end are Joe Corneli, Charles Danoff, and Lisa MacDonald, longtime members of the Peeragogy Project. Ask them anything!
IN THE BOOTH:
- Jeff Munro, ACMi Operations Manager
- Katie Chang, ACMi Production Manager
- James Milan, ACMi Communications Manager
- HOST: Charlotte Pierce, Peeragogy podcast producer and ACMi volunteer producer
- CREW & TECH: Joe Corneli, Charles Danoff, and Lisa MacDonald, The Peeragogy Project